Thursday, June 23, 2011

i need those 'drugs'...plez!:)

assalamuallaikum...

finally there's some fresh air from outside the world of house!:P hehe

can frens considered as family....too?? yes!definitely...for me!hehe...sy dari form 1 duduk asrama, so most of my time filled with dearest frens around...thanks to ALLAH who provide me with good people around to share my ups and downs...

today i had a nice meeting up with matriculation frens...wani n anis!!OH MY GOODNESS! masing2 dah berubah especially cikgu wani...sgt cikgu!hehe...it reminds me to the child look of us for the past 6 years...berhingus!:P (hyperbola sket...hee)

some of my frens dah nak kawin, bertunang...sgt gembira....!!!!maybe for some ppl yg still rileks n xpiki psl kawin ni  sbb x smpai seru lg @ belum smpai masa lg...i still rs nk berjalan2 tgk dunia....meeting up with nice ppl and make frens with everybody...^_^

when u travel alone,u'll realize so many things around during your journey...that's why, sometimes when i want to think more than usual, i like to be alone and look around me...the scenery, the people, all the things that brings the colours of life...^_^

mcm arini, sy pegi solat kt 1 surau ni....and the smell of the telekung........penah denga 'dejavu' x??which is any situation @ smell that makes u remember any event before...so,the smell of telekung tu mcm bau sabun sy penah pakai kt matrik dlu...hehe!mmg rasa mcm nak bauuuuuuuu sampai kalau bole nak kembali ke masa lalu...bole x mcm tu???:P

and kdg2 i'm hallucinating some person kt tepi jalan like my own fren......this symptom brings a disorder which i call rindu yg teramat sgt!!!I MISS U frens,which are all ubat plg berharga didunia....:)

LOVE u,
lala..:)

No comments: