Friday, May 21, 2010

stay healthy...will u??

assalamuallaikum....

stay healthy till d end?? :)

today, me n my mom out for a jog in padang polo which just located bout 3 minutes from d house??hehe...it's just nearby, but this is my 1st time joining ipoh's citizen having some excersize here...mungkin dsebabkan kurangnya kesedaran and finally i myself need to encourage my mom to go for excersize...so,org ckp sbelom suruh org, kite kene buat dlu...haha~

lepas subuh, teros siap and taraaa...my mom looks nice with sports outfit!=) sape ckp org tua xboleh bersukan dsebabkan pakaian?? asalkan menutup aurat dan xmenjolok mata, for me xsalah...

pdg polo is more or less like tasik titiwangsa k.l which d place where most people went for a jog and beriadah kata org melayu...hee~so, RAMAI gile kot!hehe...paling muda, is about 15 months boy until setua2 manusia...---lala, this kind of people pon come for excersize k!haha...malu dgn diri sndiri...ok2, from now on, i'll join!:P

it's not just do activities by urself...byk group senaman aerobic, taichi, 'mudah,senang & sabar'---which i dont have any idea what it's all about~hihi...so, we can just join them!=) org ckp, d more, d merrier...yah,it's true...my mom, 'lala, jomla kite buat 1 round lagi'-----which was d 3rd round dat time...oh my GOD!!!1 round pon da berkilometer!haha...but,xpela, penggalak semangat kn kene lg kuat...:PP

i have a very good time this morning...:) dengan semangat 1 Malaysia nye...nice!:)

"i think i wanna do this kind of activities everyday"---said my mom to a chinese woman...^___^

YES!!!---misi berjaya...:)

No comments: